Mobility Evolution in the Global Carbon-Neutral Age
There are undoubtedly massive disruptions ongoing in the transportation industry now with the primary focus shift to mitigating virus spread. Though the impact varies from country to country, people's travel behaviors have now changed. As such, we must understand the sudden shifts and the short-term and long-term repercussions they have on the strategies that were formulated pre-COVID-19. Underlined by the ongoing pandemic, the pace of the mobility evolution is continuing to drive new technologies and new players from other business services to be more connected than ever before to create new synergies.
The Government of Japan recently declared "carbon neutrality" to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to virtually zero by 2050. A fund of 2 trillion yen was set up to prepare groundworks for innovation and technological development. The realization of large-scale and low-cost hydrogen production equipment and low-cost storage batteries are being set forth at a national level, such developments are expected to have a major impact on the future of the automotive industry.
"The European Union has pledged to become the first carbon-neutral continent by 2050 and has aligned its COVID-19 recovery package with that objective. Other than Japan, The United Kingdom, the Republic of Korea, together with more than 110 other countries, have pledged carbon neutrality by 2050, and China has pledged to get there before 2060. This means that 50 % of the world's gross domestic product, and about 50 % of global carbon dioxide emissions, are now covered by a net-zero commitment."
- Finance in Common Summit Press Release, 12 November 2020
IEB AutoTech 2021 will present perspectives and studies of key players such as government agencies, local municipalities, manufacturers, suppliers, and industry thought leaders to re-examine future business models amidst the pandemic or new opportunities to the ever-growing energy demand and environmental issues. There will also be networking opportunities and an exchange of insights among like-minded professionals online.
- A Journey Towards Net-Zero Emissions
- Next-Gen Transportation Landscape: Challenges and Potential Growth Amidst Pandemic
- True Automation: The Technology Prowess to Take Us There
- FCEV vs Other Hybrids vs Battery in the Mobility Evolution
- Mandated Cap on CO2 Emissions and Its Impacts, Carbon-Neutral Trends
- Market Leadership Across Different Players from Technology Firms to Energy and Material Producers, and a Good Grip on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Factors for Better Risk Assessment
- Mobility Infrastructure: Smart City, 5g/6g, Deregulation
Participate in IEB AutoTech 2021 - an online conference that showcases the most recent updates on mobility innovation and evolution amidst the pandemic, and how the key industrial players brace themselves for the journey towards net-zero. Build the carbon-neutral global community, uncover business opportunities while you learn from your peers.
Industry & Segment
Automotive, Technology, Finance, Government, Energy, Transportation, Trade, Construction, Real Estates, Telecommunications, Logistics/ Supply Chain
Department Heads, C-level:
Strategic/ Corporate Planner, Economist, Investment/ Research/ Market Analyst, Business Development/ Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Product, International Trade
Date: 16 September 2021, Thursday
08:00 AM – 04:30 PM CST/SGT
09:00 AM – 05:30 PM JST/KST
10:00 AM – 06:30 PM AEST
05:30 AM – 02:00 PM IST
12:00 AM – 08:30 AM GMT/UTC
08:00 PM – 04:30 AM EDT
|Ticket category||Early-bird rate
(valid till 3 August)
(starts from 4 August)
[9 AM – 1 PM JST]
|Plenary & 3 Breakout sessions
[9 AM – 5:30 PM JST]
- The event will be a live online event. On-demand recordings will be available within 48 hours post-event.
- Simultaneous translation services in English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages will be available during all live sessions.
- English subtitles will be provided for on-demand sessions.
- All presentation materials will be available for download during live sessions.
- The three breakout sessions will be concurrent, and you get to attend one session live and listen in to the other two sessions on-demand at your convenience.