2019 SPE ATCE
Join IHS Markit at SPE ATCE at BMO Centre in Calgary
Stop by our booth #517 to experience interactive presentations spanning topics including engineering workflows, geoscience solutions, revolutionizing subsurface interpretation, predicting well performance in the Permian and more.
Our team of specialists will be on hand to explore your opportunities and understand your challenges and help you discover areas to enhance your workflow. Additionally, our experts will showcase more than a dozen geoscience, engineering and content solutions including Kingdom in the Cloud, Kingdom Analytics, Spotfire integration, Harmony Enterprise, Land Studio to strengthen your processes in exploration, exploitation and acquisition workflows in a variety of shale play.
Stop by our booth to take advantage of our onsite activities:
- Reserve your 1:1 in-booth demo - Meet with IHS Markit Experts to learn more about Kingdom in the Cloud, Harmony Enterprise 2019.2, Kingdom Workstation Ready Projects, and US Land and Lease Data
- Sneak Peak Harmony Enterprise 2019.2 - Register now to join us July 16 for a webinar sneak peak of the new Harmony Enterprise 2019.2
- Kingdom Analytics - Unleash new and powerful ways to exploit your data with an instant, interactive connection between your Kingdom project and Spotfire®. Improve your workflow and get more value from your data
- Petra™ from IHS Markit - A cost-effective software solution for managing, manipulating and visualizing integrated geological, geophysical and engineering data
- Meet our experts - learn more
- Upstream Energy Training - Learn more about our training options to refine your workflow and discover new efficiencies
- Kingdom Training - Maximize your subscription to Kingdom™ from IHS Markit with one of our training courses held at specific locations, or by request on site at your organization
- Engineering Training - Designed for engineers, geologists and technologists, our Harmony Enterprise Training courses teach you how to master everything in the software from basic features and functionality to advanced tasks
- AccuMap & Enerdeq - North American Well & Production Data
- Plan now to join us Oct. 29 in Houston for Explore: Energy - pre-register.