2017 NAPE Summit Conference & Expo Show
IHS Markit is presenting the 2017 NAPE Summit Conference & Expo Show in Houston, Texas on February 15-17, 2017.
Join IHS Markit and energy industry professionals at the 2017 NAPE Summit Conference and Expo Show, one of the largest E&P events in North America where “the oil and gas industry visits the marketplace for the buying and selling and trading of prospects and for producing properties.” Our team of specialists and experts will be on hand to explore your opportunities and challenges. Attend the NAPE Summit expo show on Thursday, February 16th and Friday, February 17th and view our Interactive Presentations and our product focused kiosk stations where you will be able to discover areas to enhance your workflow. Our team of experts will showcase our solutions to better enhance your processes in Exploration, Exploitation and Acquisition workflows in a variety of shale plays.
Visit IHS Markit in Booth# 3347 and Partake in all of our Onsite Activities.
- Schedule a 1:1 In-Booth Demos with IHS Markit Experts – Register today by contacting Kenedy Hughes
- IHS Markit Product Stations – IHS Markit Experts will be on hand to demonstrate the following products:
- EDIN & Enerdeq – International and US Well & Production Data
- Learn more about International E&P upstream and midstream
- Learn more about US Well Data
- US Land Data, Lease Records, and Fee Mineral Ownership – The most comprehensive coverage available of federal, state and fee land and lease data. Learn more
- Performance Evaluator – Experience game-changing insights by accessing this customized version of IHS Energy’s premier well and production database. Learn More
- IHS Kingdom® – Geological and Geophysical Interpretation Software. Learn More
- IHS Petra® – A cost-effective software solution for managing, manipulating and visualizing integrated geological, geophysical and engineering data. Learn More
- Energy Company and Transaction Research – Do you need to screen asset acquisition opportunities? Determine the drivers of company shareholder value or analyze company results in a play? Learn More