Actionable insights to drive decisions across the entire automotive value chain.
In the highly complex and competitive automotive industry, companies throughout the entire value chain need insight-driven capabilities to make better decisions and improve results. In July 2013, IHS, now IHS Markit, acquired R. L. Polk & Co., including Polk and CARFAX. IHS Markit automotive solutions give automotive companies the ability to capitalize on cross-industry analysis, expertise, and a global network for trusted market research, advanced analytics, software tools and extensive vehicle histories for a complete picture of the automotive industry.
- Product Strategy and Planning - Optimize mix, volume, content and global capacity through a deeper understanding of production volumes, vehicle sales and urban mobility.
- Engineering, Operations and Manufacturing - Drive greater accuracy, efficiency and speed to market by combining Industry standards and tools with new technology, powertrain and component-level analysis.
- Marketing and Marketing Optimization - Understand who’s in-market, where you can find them, what they are looking for, when they will buy and what will drive their purchase decision.
- Sales Planning and Operations - Advance dealer network strategy and performance; better position against competition; improve field and dealer sales planning, communications and reporting.
- Parts and Suppliers - Improve the ownership experience, parts and service revenue, owner loyalty and retention.
Polk Privacy Statements