- Probabilistic Approach to Production Forecasting
- Practical considerations for selecting, designing and carrying out a Perforation Inflow Test (PITA)
- Integrating DFIT, Buildup and Microseismic Results to Enhance Production Analysis – A Horn River Case Study
- An Analysis Process for Evaluating the Optimum Well Spacing in Shale Oil and Gas Reservoirs
- Development & Planning in Unconventional Gas-Condensate Fields Using IHS Markit Piper
- Using IHS Markit Harmony for VRR Calculation to Comply to AER Approvals
- Declines and Type Wells – A More Efficient Way
- Practical Diagnostics for Modern Production Analysis (RTA)
- New Hybrid Model: A More Robust Shale/Tight Gas Forecasting Tool
- Cut Costs Through Gathering System Analysis
- Pipeline Modelling: Can forecasted results be trusted?
- Advanced Gas Well Nodal Analysis and Liquid Loading Forecast
- Connected Workflow of Well-test Analysis and Production Optimization in Evaluating Stimulated Well Performance
- Do Horizontal Wells with Multiple Fractures Perform
- How Multiple Analysis Methods Increase Confidence in Production Porecasts
- Assessing Opportunities using IHS Markit Data and DeclinePlus
Engineering Solutions Training & Resources
Enhance your industry education with IHS Markit Engineering solutions training. Training courses are available in Calgary, Alberta and Houston, Texas. Course outlines, upcoming dates and registration details for all courses are available here.
In addition to our regularly scheduled courses we have developed a number of in-house training courses to meet your specific needs. Please contact us to learn more.
IHS Markit is committed to providing training resources both in and out of the classroom.
View engineering training videos covering everything from quick, getting-started tutorials to in-depth coverage of theory.
Fekete engineers have produced a series of 15 technical videos that can be used for training and reference purposes. Watch the videos online here.