A Strategic Guidebook to Navigating the Anarchy of International Reference Pricing
Master the game with the most comprehensive overview of IRP available–now in its fourth edition.
Pricing negotiations between pharmaceutical companies and payers are highly complex and are dependent on a number of variables. The issue is exacerbated by the constantly fluctuating nature of international prices. This can have an impact on the prices in other countries as it becomes difficult to quantify the impact of a potential price cut or assess whether fair prices are being set.
An updated and expanded study for 2019
International reference pricing changes the game. Here, both drug providers and payers refer to the prices set for the same drug in other countries. Using primary research to understand the experiences of other pharmaceutical companies and government agencies, The International Reference Pricing Strategic Guidebook: 2019 Edition provides an in-depth look at the ripple effect of international reference pricing and how to optimize and protect pharmaceutical pricing in this complex global environment.
The study leverages our unparalleled global expertise in pricing and reimbursement through our proprietary pharmaceutical pricing data and international reference pricing (IRP) matrix.
The study includes the following package options:
- The International Reference Pricing Strategic Guidebook: 2019 Edition
- The International Reference Pricing Strategic Guidebook: 2019 Edition plus a data feed of our best-in-class IRP rules
- Premium package: all of the above plus a webinar of the study results
We also have bespoke IRP strategic solutions, analysis, scenarios and workshops that can be added.
Answering your key questions about methodology and implementation
- What role does IRP play in pharmaceutical drug price setting in each country?
- What price does each country use as a reference when setting the pharmaceutical pricing?
- What is the IRP formula used by each country?
- How frequently are prices reviewed?
- How is the basket of countries in IRP evolving?
- What are the knock-on effects of price cuts in one country?
- What is the risk of a domino effect on international prices into a country?
- How can I ensure that I am getting the best price for my drug?
Leveraging our unparalleled global expertise in pricing and reimbursement through our proprietary pharmaceutical pricing data and international reference pricing (IRP) matrix, the guidebook will help you understand the full impact IRP can have on your business.
Watch the video.