US NGL Markets Weekly@weight>
Unbiased analysis of the past 4 weeks, current week and the next four weeks for all NGL purity products.
Download a Sample Issue
Get a sneak-peek of what's inside.
Development of tight oil and shale gas resources in the United States has brought a new era of natural gas liquids (NGL) utilization and commerce. These shifts have created new opportunities to increase profitability in short-term NGL trading. Yet, traders and analysts have difficulty finding transparent data, insights and analysis of real-time NGL market movements to support their daily transactions.
The US NGL Markets Weekly provides short-term analytics and forecasts combined with various data sets, market commentary, and insights all in one service (and connects to other IHS Markit monthly product offerings).
US NGL Markets Weekly provides:
- Analysis on each US NGL purity product market to inform your trading decisions
- Weekly market call for U.S. propane inventory ahead of the weekly release of EIA's Weekly Petroleum Status Report
- Early assessment of market events and implications to Mont Belvieu purity ethane, propane, and other NGL pricing
- Market factors such as U.S. supply, production costs, margins, and NGL purity product end-uses domestically and internationally and implications
- An understanding of each US NGL market from a
- Informative medium-term outlook and trends to watch for the big picture
- Direct access to our experts continuously monitoring and forecasting and in dialogue with market participants
- Fufillment of gaps in historical lagging EIA data by US NGL purity product with credible current projects on a weekly basis
- Incorporation of OPIS by IHS Markit daily price data along with our ability to cover and forecast the time/content continuum in the US of each NGL purity product.