Security Technologies - Top Trends For 2019
For our annual trends whitepaper for 2019 we include trends from analysts covering the video surveillance, access control and critical communications industries.
IHS Markit identified ubiquitous video as one of its top transformative technologies earlier in 2018. In public safety installations, we are observing this concept converge video surveillance and critical communications technologies as personnel embrace the benefits of ubiquitous video.
So, what will be the big stories in 2019? Future supply base changes, app stores and use of SaaS in emergency response are just some of the trends discussed in our ninth annual white paper on trends for the year ahead. The predictions on the following are to provide some guidance on opportunities across security technologies. We hope you find them useful in planning for 2019:
• Supply base changes in 2019
• Cybersecurity is more than a political football
• Where are all the GDPR prosecutions?
• Deep Learning analytics at the edge
• App stores for the security industry
• Electronic access control systems: Year-end review and forecast
• SaaS driving next generation emergency response
• Broadband adoption in the critical communications industry
• Licensed mobile radio trends overview
Download this complimentary whitepaper to view how these trends will impact your business in 2019 and beyond.