Demand for video surveillance equipment is likely to continue growing rapidly in 2018.
Price competition in the video surveillance equipment market will remain intense and competition will not make it easy for vendors to grow revenues and margins.
What will be the big stories in 2018?
Deep learning, GDPR compliance and drone detection technologies are just some of the trends discussed in our seventh annual white paper on trends for the year ahead. The predictions on the following are to provide some guidance on opportunities in the video surveillance industry. We hope you find them useful in planning for 2018:
- The A to I of video surveillance terminology
- The evolution of deep learning in video surveillance
- Big differences between the Chinese market and the rest of the world
- Drone detection technologies
- Video surveillance fault tolerance
- Forensic video analytics as a service
- Xue Liang program, a boost to the Chinese market
Download this complimentary whitepaper to view how these trends will impact your business in 2018 and beyond.