Data Management: Establishing a Foundation for Digital Transformation in the Maritime and Shipping Industry@weight>
Fill in your details below to download a copy of our whitepaper about data management's role in driving digital transformation in the maritime and shipping industry.
Read the latest research into data management's role in supporting digital transformation in the maritime and shipping industry
Digitalization is driving many changes in the maritime and shipping industry, including new business models, evolving digital ecosystems and increased customer expectations. As companies adapt to this new environment, do they have the data management capabilities needed to deliver on their digital strategies?
Industry analysts IDC conducted a global survey of maritime and
shipping companies (including shippers, vessel owners and
operators, cargo owners, terminal operators and port authorities)
to understand the approaches they are taking to build the necessary
data management foundations; the progress they have made to date;
and the remaining challenges.
Complete with analysis and recommendations from IDC, this white paper covers a range of topics including:
- Making data an asset that delivers actionable insights and drives the business forward
- Harnessing the efficiencies of workflow automation
- Extracting value from growing data volumes in the digital world
- Solving engrained data challenges, including poor data quality
- Leveraging the potential of the cloud and managed services
- Managing multiple data sources and the role of master data management
- And more