Stakeholders worldwide recognize the potential to target the right patients with the right medicines. However, the rapid pace of product development in the diagnostics sector has left healthcare systems struggling to keep up with the science and the associated demands for patient testing.
Leveraging interviews with payers, healthcare professionals and other expert stakeholders, we consider the rapidly-evolving market-access environment for precision medicine across key major markets and provide strategic insights and analysis to help industry navigate this landscape.
Answering your key questions
- What is the reimbursement framework for molecular diagnostics in each care sector?
- Who are the key payer stakeholders who assess molecular diagnostics?
- What are payer perceptions and evidence requirements for molecular diagnostics?
- What are the barriers and opportunities shaping the market access landscape?
- How equipped is each market for precision medicine developments?
- EU Top-5
- United States
Download Brochure (PDF, 82 KB)