Purchase full platform capabilities
Receive a sample extract of IRP 360 immediately upon submission
Optimize and protect pharmaceutical pricing in today's complex IRP environment
As the premiere resource for mastering international reference pricing (IRP) rules, our new IRP intelligence platform, IRP360, including the 2021 edition of our IRP Guidebook, relies on comprehensive primary and secondary research to help companies understand and plan for the ripple effects of IRP worldwide, positioning you to optimize strategy in this complex global environment.
Our platform provides answers to these key questions, and more:
- What role does IRP play in pharmaceutical drug price setting in each market?
- What price types (ex-manufacturer, wholesale, retail, other) are sourced and ultimately referenced in each market?
- What is the IRP formula used by each market? Are there differences depending the type of products (innovative medicines, genericized products, orphan…)
- How frequently are prices reviewed?
- How can I ensure that I am getting the best price for my drug?
- Download a sample chapter