SRI-ESG data management case study: Mirabaud Asset Management@weight>
Download Case Study
Please enter your contact details to receive your free copy of the Mirabaud Asset Management case study.
To support its strategic focus on SRI-ESG (socially-responsible / environmental, social and governance investing), Mirabaud Asset Management required the ability to navigate large volumes of security-level data from a number of specialist providers. Mirabaud worked with IHS Markit's Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team to address this challenge and establish a strong foundation for the firm's long-term SRI-ESG strategy within its existing implementation of the EDM platform.
This case study reveals how:
- EDM has enabled Mirabaud's SRI-ESG team to work efficiently with 5,500 data fields covering 30,000 securities and 300 countries
- The SRI-ESG solution was delivered in less than two months
- A reference table has been created to enhance usability by highlighting the 500 most important data fields
- Pivoting functionality has been added to makes it easier to digest data that comes in a vertical format
- The firm now plans to plug the SRI-ESG data into its order management system and reporting tools
- And more