Clear perspectives. Clear direction.
The integrated portfolio of products and services from IHS leaves no part of the Display industry uncovered. It delivers wide coverage and detailed data and analysis on applications, features, technologies and manufacturing in every major region around the world.
Our global team of analysts interview and survey more buyers and suppliers than any other market research firm in the supply chain. We have a unique triangular approach that leverages the collection of data straight from the source and compares buyer and supplier surveys against our database to deliver the most complete and accurate information you need to make smart and informed decisions for your business.
Read this whitepaper entitled “2015 SID Display Week and Beyond” to discover insights and prospects on:
- China LCD fab plans up to 2017
- How can OLED panel survive in the TV panel market?
- Automotive display market outlook
- Formidable growth of LCD in-cell and AMOLED on-cell in China’s smartphone market
- Balancing performance with price in tablets
- The race for thinner smartphones
- Apple opens chapter 2 of iPad usage
- Surface-type QD display technology to dominate wide-color gamut TV market
- Interactive flat panels offer growth opportunity for the touch panel industry in large-area displays