Find out what the Asia Power and Renewables Analytics Service can do for your business.
Whether you produce, consume, procure, make equipment for, or invest in power, making the best decisions depends on having a deep understanding of the marketplace and regulatory structure.
Over the next three decades, Asia Pacific is expected to account for over 60% of new power projects in the world. Both conventional technologies and renewables will be added at a rapid pace, increasing by a total of 7,560 GW.
Our powerful analytics platform can help you gain a competitive edge, by providing the fundamental data, information, and insight you need.
- Projects and Assets Database – Maps showing the location of every power generating asset as well as projects in the pipeline above 1 MW in capacity in each region, with significant details about each asset.
- Long-Term Outlooks – Insights on the long-term outlook for demand, capacity and generation for each region out to 2050; comparisons against government targets, power development plans and existing pipeline projects.
- Power Plant Age Profile – Age profile of each region's generation assets, with significant details on unit level operating age, technical life and economic life illustration.
- Ownership and Supply Chain Overview – Comprehensive list of the developer, owner, operator, shareholder(s), and EPC provider of each individual project
- Markets and Policies Analysis – Detailed summary and comparison of each region's power sector and pertinent policies.
Who Benefits From This Service?
- Power equipment manufacturers
- Power generating asset owners and developers
- Finance companies investing in power assets
- Companies in engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC)
Request a Demo
If you would like to see a demonstration of the Asia Power and Renewables Analytics Service, fill out the form below and an IHS Markit representative will contact you.required fields