Intelligent Video Surveillance in Safe Cities
Intelligent video surveillance systems are a critical component of the safe city.
However, intelligent video surveillance (IVS) systems can now act like a brain in the safe city solution, providing decision making and activity analysis alerts to support human operators.
This Intelligent Video Surveillance in Safe Cities white paper analyses how intelligent video surveillance is impacting different safe city projects and provides comprehensive analysis into key market trends, with case studies analyzing how these solutions evolved after the project deployment and present hypothesis for the safe city benefits gained by each city:
- London - How solution openness is supporting a more efficient police force
- Shenzhen - How solution efficiency is contributing to lowering the number of reported crimes
- Shanghai - How solution openness is supporting an improvement in the crime conviction rate
- Islamabad - How solution standardization is reducing average time spent on each criminal case
- Hefei - How solution efficiency is helping reduce the total number of crimes in the city
- Singapore - How solution openness is supporting the tourism prospects of the city
Further more the white paper provides guidance on the key technology drivers of intelligent video surveillance solutions and the important considerations relevant to how these solutions can be deployed.
Download this complimentary whitepaper to learn more.