Global Farm Economics@weight>
Crops Costs, Revenues & Margins
Get your free demonstration
The Farm Economics service by IHS Markit is the only single platform that enables customers to examine revenues, costs, and margins for major agriculture crops and for major producing countries and regions. It provides comprehensive historical coverage as well as forecasts out to 2035.
We work with clients across the Inputs sector, producers & traders, financial players and governments to who use the service to:
- Target sales and marketing for more specific and efficient results
- Assess the short- and long-term implications for crop production and the effect on prices
- Measure and make predictions on company performance and identify investment opportunities and monitor existing portfolio risk
- Evaluate comparative advantages across commodities, industries, and countries
- Adjust input product pricing based on change in share of inputs and affordability
Take a look for yourself, request your free demonstration today.