FAANG Dividends: Finally Happening?@weight>
Likely initiates, payout ranges and impacts on DIPs@weight>
Please fill in this form to download our 'FAANG Dividends: Finally Happening?' whitepaper.
Tech companies have, for years, pushed back against the idea of initiating dividends. Consistent double-digit earnings growth and a lack of pressure on the sector to consider dividends has allowed these companies to avoid an initiation.
However, with balance sheets swelling faster than these
companies can make use of the capital and demand from investors for
more disciplined use of capital, is it time for tech giants to
We estimate that 36 of the 55 largest US tech companies could potentially payout a combined annual dividend of $56.5 billion.
This whitepaper explores:
- A realistic dividend - what does it look like?
- Impact of FAANG dividends on DIPs
- Trade-offs between growth and dividends
- Change in management ownership and attitude towards initiating dividends
You may also be interested in
Cuts, delays and suspensions across numerous sectors but also disparate markets in 2020 have made it difficult to monitor changes across multiple portfolios.
To help portfolio managers deal with the uncertainties exacerbated by the pandemic, our Dividend Forecasting Portal now has enhanced portfolio analytics capabilities to help you calculate your projected equity income, analyse single stock forecasts, view confidence levels, and assess opportunity versus risk within an easy to use, customisable platform.
- Unrivalled coverage - Forecasting out for five years for over 28,000+ stocks. (including ETFs and ADRs). PMs have the opportunity to find hidden gems that are not necessarily in their scope at first.
- Expertise - 40+ analysts providing fundamental, bottom up analysis.
- Accurate forecasts to use as a benchmark - Receive daily updates containing major dividend announcements and significant changes. See the latest policy changes, company data and earnings releases. Especially invaluable in volatile markets.