For a Limited Time, 3-Month Contract Option for New Clients
Access to flagship hydrocarbon value chain subscriptions
Energy markets are undergoing an historical transition in an unprecedented time scale. The global spread of COVID-19 could cause the greatest hydrocarbons demand decline in history.
No IHS Markit customer can afford to be without critical information and insight during this time of unprecedented turmoil - our experts are available to help you navigate developing market uncertainties and make critical business decisions in real-time.
As such, IHS Markit is temporarily offering extraordinary 3-month subscription terms to facilitate flexible and rapid establishment of access to three flagship offerings:
- Crude Oil Markets Global Fundamentals
- Refining & Marketing Global Fundamentals
- Midstream and Natural Gas Liquids Global Fundamentals
Global Fundamentals services provide comprehensive and continually-updated coverage of hydrocarbons markets, including:
- Supply, demands, and price forecasts updates (including both our routine updates and extraordinary interim updates as we react to a fast-moving situation) tied to key messages on economics, political, geopolitical, industry and markets
- Thought leadership on possible longer-term fundamental changes to oil markets structures, downstream industry investment, and the geopolitical landscape
- Access to our data, forecasts and worldwide team of experts via Connect, webinars and pre-arranged (virtual) private engagements
*Restrictions may apply
Request a Quote
Gain access to critical, timely, and thoughtful research to aid you through market uncertainties and make critical business decisionsrequired fields