Continued Service During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic@weight>
Request more information about Engineering & Product Design solutions
To request more information
about our solutions or updates related to the Coronavirus and our
solutions, please submit the form below.
Service for All Engineering & Product Design Solutions Continue as Normal
The health, safety and continued service for our customers, partners and employees is our primary focus as we continue to monitor the global spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). IHS Markit has implemented business continuity plans to ensure we can uphold our promise and commitment to you. We continue to deliver the correctness, currency, completeness and consistency of our information, analysis and solutions that you rely on. Our customer service teams continue to offer 24/5 customer care around the globe. And, we have created a client response team contact them by email (MKemail@example.com), should you have any questions or concerns during this time.
Our Engineering & Product Design solutions offer various capabilities that can help your organization successfully navigate these challenging times - whether supporting remote workforces, accelerating research, or identifying potential impacts to your supply chain. For more information on our Engineering & Product Design solutions, we'll provide periodic updates to this page or feel free to contact our 24/5 customer care team. Across our firm, each of our IHS Markit teams are providing insights, analysis and solutions to aid in addressing impacts from this pandemic and we've launched a new Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center to share those updates.
Engineering Workbench, Standards Store & IntraSource Customers
Our team continues to handle and process content updates from all our standards and publications partners, at the same pace and rigor. Our standards partners and publishers share the same commitment to quality and continue to provide revisions to standards and updated publications as scheduled. Should you be interested in specific updates about one of our partners, we encourage you to visit their website or follow any of their social channels.
A few important capabilities of Engineering Workbench that may help you during this time:
- Secure anytime, anywhere access for your teams working remotely
- Watchlists can help you monitor revision activity
- Research Assistant can accelerate problem solving through federated search
- Use project folders to help increase collaboration within teams
- Annotations can be a great tool to share insights across teams
A few important features from our Standards Store:
- Safe and reliable delivery and shipping globally
- Best price guarantee
- Document alerts on purchased documents
- Optional change monitoring of complete standards library
- New Health and Safety Standards page - single-source listing of relevant health and safety standards
Electronic Parts Intelligence Solutions
Our global team of data analysts continue to aggregate part updates and are actively monitoring impacts on supply chain and part availability across all 650+ million electronic components in our library.
Some Parts Intelligence solution features that can help your teams:
- New Component Supply Chain Impacts assessment report.
- Daily notifications on coronavirus (COVID-19) impacted parts and or assembly site changes.
- Comprehensive part monitoring.
- Daily impacts with component manufacturer alerting, including EOL, PCN and manufacturer announcements.
- Country of Origin information to help assess risk from highly impacted areas.
- Supply Chain risk score including parts affected with increased or long lead-times.
- Component cross-references and drop-in alternate parts.
- Industry experts to research all parts in company bills of materials for supply chain availability.
The Construction Information Service (CIS)
Our global team continues to work with NBS and publishing partners to ensure critical construction standards, relevant industry news, and current regulations are updated weekly for users in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. All CIS users maintain their ability to utilize our powerful search engine to quickly access all 26,000+ documents in our library from 500+ publishers.
A few important capabilities of CIS that can help you during this time:
- Automatic weekly updates to content
- Automated document change alerts to keep you up to date
- Project folders to help you organize, manage and share documents
Our global team is continuing to work with our internal and external partners to ensure content, standards, patents, and all other data is up to date and accessible to our users. All users can continue to use Goldfire with no expected changes or interruptions. If you need assistance, we are still readily available to help through our customer care portal.
Some additional Goldfire capabilities that can help your teams in this time:
- Quick access to over 45 million patents and 140 million documents of curated content to help you innovate and adapt faster
- Patented technology to help research and development in new areas as priorities and past practices change
- Updated summaries on key subject areas
The Engineering Sciences Data Unit (ESDU)
Our team continues to work with hundreds of global industry, academic and government experts to provide accurate, reliable, and timely validated engineering design data, methods, and software. Our partners remain dedicated with IHS Markit to validate the technical content in each ESDU series and across all 1,500+ design guides.
A few important capabilities of ESDU that can help you during this time:
- 24/7 availability to a free subject index of all ESDU series, Sections, and Data Items
- Incorporating ESDU content alongside in-house design manuals, codes, standards, and analysis tools can expedite technical problem solving and knowledge sharing
- Immediate access to unpublished information exclusive to ESDU
The Occupational Health & Safety Information Service (OHSIS)
Our global team continues to collaborate with our 400+ publishing partners to provide daily updates to documents covering legislation, regulations, guidance, standards, and best practices in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. We are actively monitoring impacts to the ever-changing legislation and regulated environments across all our data sources.
A few important capabilities of OHSIS that can help you during this time:
- Daily updates to relevant compliance data
- Real-time document alerts
- ToolBox Talks provides summaries on key subject areas
- Legislation Watch change notifications to show when legislation comes into force
- CPD-accredited, free online training
Thank you for your continued loyalty as we closely monitor and evaluate impacts from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the globe and our operations serving more than 140 countries. Our customer care team is available 24/5 globally should you need any additional support.