Continued Service During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Updated 1 April, 2020@weight>
Request more information about Engineering & Product Design solutions
To request more information
about our solutions or updates related to the Coronavirus and our
solutions, please submit the form below.
Service for All Engineering & Product Design Solutions Continue as Normal
The health, safety and continued service for our customers, partners and employees is our primary focus as we continue to monitor the global spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). IHS Markit has implemented business continuity plans to ensure we can uphold our promise and commitment to you. We continue to deliver the correctness, currency, completeness and consistency of our information, analysis and solutions that you rely on. Our customer service teams continue to offer 24/5 customer care around the globe. And, we have created a client response team contact them by email (MKfirstname.lastname@example.org), should you have any questions or concerns during this time.
Our Engineering & Product Design solutions offer various capabilities that can help your organization successfully navigate these challenging times - whether supporting remote workforces, accelerating research, or identifying potential impacts to your supply chain. For more information on our Engineering & Product Design solutions, we'll provide periodic updates to this page or feel free to contact our 24/5 customer care team. Across our firm, each of our IHS Markit teams are providing insights, analysis and solutions to aid in addressing impacts from this pandemic and we've launched a new Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center to share those updates.
Engineering Workbench, Standards Store & IntraSource Customers
Our team continues to handle and process content updates from all our standards and publications partners, at the same pace and rigor. Our standards partners and publishers share the same commitment to quality and continue to provide revisions to standards and updated publications as scheduled. Should you be interested in specific updates about one of our partners, we encourage you to visit their website or follow any of their social channels.
NEW! Standards, journals and books are available to help accelerate manufacturing and production of protective equipment and innovate solutions to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Standards and TIRs from AAMI
- Handbooks, guidance and standards from ASHRAE
- Medical additive manufacturing/ 3D printing community meetings from ASME. April 8,April 15 or April 22.
- COVID-19 related journals from ASME
- Mask, Gown, Glove, Sanitizer and Respirator standards from ASTM
- Ventilator standards from BSI Group
- Infectious control, facility and safety standards from CSA Group
- Mask, glove and protective clothing standards from CEN
- Safety codes and standards from NFPA
- Numerous journals from McGraw-Hill, Wiley, Springer and other publishers
A few important capabilities of Engineering Workbench that may help you during this time:
- Secure anytime, anywhere access for your teams working remotely
- Watchlists can help you monitor revision activity
- Research Assistant can accelerate problem solving through federated search
- Use project folders to help increase collaboration within teams
- Annotations can be a great tool to share insights across teams
A few important features from our Standards Store:
- Safe and reliable delivery and shipping globally
- Best price guarantee
- Document alerts on purchased documents
- Optional change monitoring of complete standards library
- New Health and Safety Standards page - single-source listing of relevant health and safety standards
Electronic Parts Intelligence Solutions
Our global team of data analysts continue to aggregate part updates and are actively monitoring impacts on supply chain and part availability across all 650+ million electronic components in our library.
Some Parts Intelligence solution features that can help your teams:
- New Component Supply Chain Impacts assessment report.
- Daily notifications on coronavirus (COVID-19) impacted parts and or assembly site changes.
- Comprehensive part monitoring.
- Daily impacts with component manufacturer alerting, including EOL, PCN and manufacturer announcements.
- Country of Origin information to help assess risk from highly impacted areas.
- Supply Chain risk score including parts affected with increased or long lead-times.
- Component cross-references and drop-in alternate parts.
- Industry experts to research all parts in company bills of materials for supply chain availability.
The Engineering Sciences Data Unit (ESDU)
Our team continues to work with hundreds of global industry, academic and government experts to provide accurate, reliable, and timely validated engineering design data, methods, and software. Our partners remain dedicated with IHS Markit to validate the technical content in each ESDU series and across all 1,500+ design guides.
A few important capabilities of ESDU that can help you during this time:
- 24/7 availability to a free subject index of all ESDU series, Sections, and Data Items
- Incorporating ESDU content alongside in-house design manuals, codes, standards, and analysis tools can expedite technical problem solving and knowledge sharing
- Immediate access to unpublished information exclusive to ESDU
Our global team is continuing to work with our internal and external partners to ensure content, standards, patents, and all other data is up to date and accessible to our users. All users can continue to use Goldfire with no expected changes or interruptions. If you need assistance, we are still readily available to help through our customer care portal.
Some additional Goldfire capabilities that can help your teams in this time:
- Quick access to over 45 million patents and 140 million documents of curated content to help you innovate and adapt faster
- Patented technology to help research and development in new areas as priorities and past practices change
- Updated summaries on key subject areas
Solutions in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
Our global team continues to work with our standards and publishing partners to ensure critical standards, relevant industry news, legislation, and current regulations are updated at the same pace and rigor for users in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. All user of the Construction Information Service (CIS), UK Vendor (Specify-It, Engineer-It), the Occupational Health & Safety Information Service (OHSIS), Food & Drink Safety, Environmental Management, the Trading Standards Service (TSS), and Network Rail maintain their ability to utilize our powerful search engines to quickly access all documents in our library from hundreds of publishers.
A few important capabilities of our solutions that can help you during this time:
- Instant 24/7 access to the critical information needed to achieve business objectives
- Real-time document change alerts to keep you up to date
- Automatic daily and weekly updates to content
- Advanced filtering capabilities to improve workflows
- Project folders to help you organize, manage, and share documents
Thank you for your continued loyalty as we closely monitor and evaluate impacts from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the globe and our operations serving more than 140 countries. Our customer care team is available 24/5 globally should you need any additional support.