Allianz Global Investors: EDM Case Study@weight>
Download Case Study
Please enter your contact details to receive your free copy of the AllianzGI Case Study.
Find out how Allianz Global Investors has created a consolidated, multi-dimensional view of its product and investment strategy data using our EDM data management platform.
AllianzGI had a number of disparate local product data systems, which were largely siloed and disconnected. As a result, quickly obtaining an accurate view of its products and investment strategies across the globe was challenging. AllianzGI knew it would be able to extract valuable information in near real time if it consolidated its product and investment data. In order to achieve this goal, it implemented the EDM data management platform.
This case study reveals how:
- Regional data management processes have been consolidated into a unified global solution
- There are now 600+ harmonized data attributes in use globally at AllianzGI, replacing the 500+ attributes that had been used in each region
- Users at AllianzGI have gained valuable insights for the development and lifecycle management of investment strategies and products
- EDM's in-built, off-the-shelf rules were used to accelerate the implementation
- The project was led by a close-knit, co-located team including both business and IT resources
- And more