Seven Big Questions Facing the Asia Pacific Power Market in 2021@weight>
Download our sample report
Fill out the form below to download your complimentary report.
Entering 2021, the Asia Pacific (APAC) Power and Renewables research team looked across the regional markets and summarized the key questions and potential signposts. These seven questions reflect the key issues that will shape the power markets in this region and will guide our research agenda for the year.
How will the power sector recover from COVID-19?
- How will near-term policies facilitate carbon neutrality?
- How will renewable power impact the energy transition strategy?
- Will gas continue to win the coal-gas competition?
- Will policymakers continue pursuing power market reform?
- Will power prices become more volatile?
- How will regional collaboration proceed against the backdrop of RCEP and BRI?
To download the full report, fill out the form on this page.