Five big questions facing Asia Pacific's renewable market in 2021@weight>
Download our sample report
Fill out the form below to access your complimentary sample report.
As 2021 begins, IHS Markit looks at the renewable markets and highlights the most pertinent issues for the sector in the Asia Pacific region. These markets are estimated to add more than 120 GW of solar and wind capacity in 2021. Below are questions that reflect the key issues/signposts that will need to be watched closely and will be covered in the research agenda for the year:
- Will more aggressive renewable targets be set?
- What will the renewable tender landscape look like?
- Where will the renewable procurement opportunities be?
- What challenges remain for renewable development?
- Which renewable technology will grow the fastest in 2021?
To read the full report, fill out the form on this page.
Want to learn more? Visit our Asia-Pacific Regional Integrated Service page: ihsmarkit.com/apac-energy