Key transformative technologies for CES and beyond
In this new paper, IHS Markit technology examines some of the most transformative technologies impacting the CE industry today, and the underlying developments making them possible.
Key topics covered:
- Processors are the key technology enabling current and future innovation
- Consumer resistance to high prices may hinder the wireless industry's 5G ambitions
- Artificial intelligence at the cloud vs. the edge
- IoT and security: an ever-important issue with no permanent solutions
- Enterprises gear up to serve 12 billion video devices to remain competitive in the video everywhere market
To access this complimentary paper, please fill out the form the to the right.