Global Oil Markets 2019-2020
The Energy Advisory Service, by IHS Markit, is publishing a series of five reports focusing on the global oil market outlook from 2019. The reports help clients account for risks in their strategic plans and understand potential shocks to investment returns in the year ahead.
The five -part series will cover:
- Overview of key drivers and dynamics at play in global oil markets in 2019-2020 - View snapshot report
- Structured oil price volatility in the age of shale - View snapshot report
- Global fundamentals and our latest supply, demand and price forecasts - View snapshot report
- A debate between value and growth for US E&Ps, and its impact on the competitive landscape - View snapshot report
- Review of the impact of rising US light sweet crude exports on infrastructure and refining in the context of the looming implementation of IMO 2020 bunker fuel regulations - View snapshot report
Snapshots of the reports will be available when they are published. Follow this site to view the snapshot reports.
Register with us for more information or to request for the full report.required fields